Active Sky 7618, Turbulence at high Altitude and Winds aloft work great!

lkn

Hi Captains!

Make sure that you don't have any plug installed (highly recommended as already mentioned!) that could interfere in conflict with Active Sky, it is now obvious on my side that each time that I had issues as a lack of turb or else was due to other plugs...
Now I don't even have any Lua script and it works very good, so smooth, no stutter in any kind.... Turb/winds aloft based on different weather conditions and charts are definitely coherent...

Here is a short video of the flight I'm doing right now (link below) as LICJ/BGBW A319 Toliss knowing that Airbus birds have less turbulence effects than Boeing as known. (therefore if I was flying for instance the FF B757 the turbulence impact on the enveloppe should be even stronger!)

I started to get some turb just after T/O then at FL60 at a different layer of strong wind until FL 140 and now cruising at FL320 I encountered (still) moderate to even severe turbulence winds 320/87 right now with variables...
Flying now over the waypoint DINIP the data are very accurate based on the winds aloft charts...
Also, landing with strong windshear is such a pleasure the way it works...

I now haven't a single clue to complain and I have to admit that my previous post, and even one ticket sent recently, that the issue was on my side not on the Active Sky's side!

I only use XPRealistic but with any turb options just because Active Sky is definitely enough on its own!

Happy Flyings Pilots!
AS team keep up the great work!!! (y)💨✈