Active Sky for FS9

Status
Not open for further replies.

usb

I have Active Sky 2012 I believe it is for my FSX and love it of course. My question is as there are several differant versions which one should I get for my FS9?

maxam

Testing Team
ASE was the last HiFi product developed for FS9.

jive1

The short answer is ASE, Active Sky Evolution.
I still fly FS9, which is still very good working Flight Simumator under Windows 10. Only, that Active Sky V6.5 no longer works succesfully..
Is there a new version of Active Sky that I can still use with FS9, and which gives eather results as good as with privious version? How to order and to get License key?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
I still fly FS9, which is still very good working Flight Simumator under Windows 10. Only, that Active Sky V6.5 no longer works succesfully..
Is there a new version of Active Sky that I can still use with FS9, and which gives eather results as good as with privious version? How to order and to get License key?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
Active Sky Evolution is the only other product we had available for FS9 but has been discontinued and no longer available for purchase.

jive1

Hey!
Can somebody help me, please!

I tried to install the Active Sky Evolution set for use in FS9, but had no good result.

I have an older Active Sky v.6.5.522 and I daownloaded also the ASv65-SU3 set. Then I installed first the old 6.5 set and over it I installed the SU3 set.

Installing worked fine, but the program told me, after starting FS9, that FS is not connected - defaault 0/0 coordinates have been loaded. Please load a flight plan to set proper location…

What is the meaning hereof?

And how do I start ASE working fine?

Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

We would be happy to assist you, please log onto the HiFi support portal (http://support.hifitechinc.com) and log a support ticket, be sure to copy the URL from this forum post and include it in the ticket request. Please be sure to include your order information which includes your name, email address and license number and we will send you new download links for ASE once we have confirmed the order.

The support site requires a separate login from the forum. Please note that you cannot login with your forum credentials, you will have to create a new account.

Thank you.

jive1

Hey!
The way how to proceed is unclear to me. Please help me right from here...
I have downloaded the program Active Sky v6.5 many years ago when I used first FS9, but had to give up bexause it stopped working. I don't remember any license keys. I was reading information on the wabsite and so I downloaded ASv65-SU3 and installed it o top of my re-installed old version, but I had no succes. Maybe I need to purchase a new license keys?
Any how please help me till the end so I can restart using AS in combination with FS9 and under Windows 10.
Please don't make me to log on a ticket, because I don't understand that system to order...

Please just help me to do what is becessary to be able to resatr flying in FS9 ubder varying weather conditions.
Regards

**Moderator Notes**
(Private information removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hey!
I have downloaded the program Active Sky v6.5 many years ago when I used first FS9, but had to give up bexause it stopped working. I don't remember any license keys. I was reading information on the wabsite and so I downloaded ASv65-SU3 and installed it o top of my re-installed old version, but I had no succes. Maybe I need to purchase a new license keys?
Any how please help me till the end so I can restart using AS in combination with FS9 and under Windows 10.
Please don't make me to log on a ticket, because I don't understand that system to order...

Please just help me to do what is becessary to be able to resatr flying in FS9 ubder varying weather conditions.
Regards
Active Sky 6.5 has reached it's End Of Life cycle and is no longer supported nor can it be used online.

As previously stated Active Sky Evolution is the only other product we had available for FS9 but has been discontinued and no longer available for purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxam

Testing Team
Hey!

Regards

**Moderator Notes**
(Private information removed)
Please contact us via the support site as mentioned above and we will provide you with new links to ASE. Please be sure to include your proof of purchase.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.