Active Sky Issue

NEPTUNE

Hello, I have had activesky for p3dv4 for a long time and recently it has started to not work properly on the map on active sky where there is meant to be clouds there isnt any when I takeoff the weather is perfect but after flying for a while the weather just seems to disappear the winds stay but no clouds. The only thing I have changed is getting cloud art if there is any settings in active sky I can change any help will be highly appreciated I just want my clouds back while im mid air.

maxam

Beta Team Member
Have you tried to completely uninstall ASP4 and ASCA and reinstall from scratch? Be sure to restore your textures from the ASCA settings screen before uninstalling and remove all saved data when prompted. Be sure to install one of the themes in ASCA on the first run.

NEPTUNE

Have you tried to completely uninstall ASP4 and ASCA and reinstall from scratch? Be sure to restore your textures from the ASCA settings screen before uninstalling and remove all saved data when prompted. Be sure to install one of the themes in ASCA on the first run.
Hello thanks for the reply I done exactly that a little while ago and it fixed it thank you anyway!