Active Sky XP - No more updates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

erickdib

I have Active Sky XP, but looks like that the development stopped, because I have a long time, without recent releases (the last was in 2020), and I still have the same cloud generator...

HiFi said that will replace the X-Plane Weather generator was expected to Q4 2019.

I bought Active Sky, because I think a amazing weather engine at P3D and FSX, but unfortunately I don't are happy with this in X-Plane.

Please, give me some position about development and new releases for X-Plane!

Reactions: lkn

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
We are actively working on things almost 24/7.
We have to wait for the constant ongoing changes in X-Plane to stabilize.

Information regarding current and future Active Sky Products will be posted on our Official Support Forum in the Development News area as soon as it becomes available.

Reactions: lkn
dave

You must be joking..what do you mean by constantly developing api!! This has been going on for years and you cannot keep waiting for these to stabilize! We as customers bought this product expecting updates and many issues being fixed..but no update for over an year is absurd. The major issue that appears is the weather being redrawn like an on/off switch and its anooying...This is one of the many reasons i still fly active sky since in that the weather transition is smooth.please do something.

damian

Developer
Staff member
We have no known confirmed bugs with the current official version of ASXP. This doesn't include limitations or things that could use improvement which we are of course aware of. We are working on many things including ASXP/X-Plane. We are not aware of any on/off redraw bug. Feel free to open a ticket and have forwarded to me for direct developer support for this and any other confirmed bug you are experiencing. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.