Resolved Aerosoft Upgrade to ASP3D issue

Sascha

Good Day,

I have some trouble with installation of ASP3D. Everytime when I run the Installer exe. I receive a error message called, Unable to locate propper folder / file! I should manually browse to the needed folder / file, where I have installed P3DV5. And so I did. But it does not work. I already de- installed ASP3D and deleted also all files that have been left behind. Even that hasn't fixed the error.
I have installed it as follow:
I run the installer exe. The Installer is creating a folder called, HIFI. Looks good as far! When i am starting ASPD I can logging in and then the above mentioned error message pops up,

I would be gratefull for every help!

Greetings
Sascha

Attachments

Sascha

That´s my problem too. I hope support will send a solution.
I bought it from Simmarket.
Looks like it is a known issue with the Upgrate Software!
It really gets me on my nervs! I've paid for a "ready to go" product.
Let me know, when you get some news regarding this issue!
thanks

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Good Day,

I have some trouble with installation of ASP3D. Everytime when I run the Installer exe. I receive a error message called, Unable to locate propper folder / file! I should manually browse to the needed folder / file, where I have installed P3DV5. And so I did. But it does not work. I already de- installed ASP3D and deleted also all files that have been left behind. Even that hasn't fixed the error.
I have installed it as follow:
I run the installer exe. The Installer is creating a folder called, HIFI. Looks good as far! When i am starting ASPD I can logging in and then the above mentioned error message pops up,

I would be gratefull for every help!

Greetings
Sascha
Hello,

This issue is duplicated via an open support ticket on the support desk so we will respond to that, continue there
and close this thread to avoid double work.

Thanks for your understanding.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member