After Trial period?

dancemad

What happens after the 7 day trial? I do not see a purchase page yet for the P3D version. I must warn you. If I lose ASN I will have to quit simming and move into a rehabilitation center somewhere in California and possibly end up begging for quarters at Venice beach. ;-)

Michael

vgbaron

Virtual Sky Beta Team
Oh my! We wouldn't want that to happen Michael! When the 7 day trial expires. you will get an option to purchase. I believe you can also go to the purchase page prior to the expiration and use your trial key to purchase.

Vic

dancemad

I have looked and the only one that I see available in the store is the FSX version. Am I being stupid??.....again? ;-)

vgbaron

Virtual Sky Beta Team
OH! Sorry - the P3D2 version is in beta so not available for sale yet. Should be pretty soon though but file a support ticket - pretty sure we can extend the trial for you.

Vic

Andydigital

Testing Team 2018
Just buy the FSX version and use the key in the beta P3D version like everyone else who has already purchased.

vgbaron

Virtual Sky Beta Team
LOL! Completely forgot that Andy!!

Vic

pilotter

oeps, just bought the fsx upgrade instead of the p3d version...... will have to return or other possibility.

edit, was also possible with ase key.

Last edited: