Any Opportunities for HiFi in new FS2020 Simulator?

Right now until MSFS is no longer a game and becomes a real functioning sim so to speak, it is currently just my sightseeing simulator.
My feelings too Dave. All those Americans and Europeans flying in Australia or Japan have nighttime weather if they’re flying in daylight. :ROFLMAO: How can any simulator be taken seriously when you have one set of weather for the current time.

I’m quite happy staying with P3D v5.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
I haven't made my way over there yet since I only fly point to point in real time from my home airports here at ESSB and KBCT.
So far conditions have been pretty close.
Although there are alot of quirks that still needs to be fixed which a few I found workarounds for I still stick to GA for now.
Took a test flight in the PMDG 738. Was a nice flight but the ATC is still screwed up so you pretty much have to land uncontrolled.
Performance wise I have no complaints with everything pretty much maxed out. No CTD's or anything like that.

Dave, but you have the whole world to explore. ;)

Using P3D means I can rely on Radar Contact v4 which is way better than any default.

I agree that for low-level VFR flights MSFS is excellent. But if you take your IFR flying seriously P3D remains supreme. FS Labs should be releasing Concorde in the hopefully not too distant future which will make supersonic flights a lot of fun.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dave, but you have the whole world to explore. ;)
I've been flying that way for 40 years now (gawd....C-64) so it probably won't change very soon. 🙃

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member