Resolved AS Not Connecting to Master PC

SimPilotTrev

Hello
I have AS on my Slave PC with P3D on a Master PC. The PCs are networked and connect to my Telecoms Hub via ethernet cables. Yesterday my telecoms company had to re-set my hub and I changed the password on their suggestion.. Switching on my PCs today I find the PCs are still networked and access to the internet is also fine. However I now find that although I can still access either PC via Windows File Explorer, AS will not now communicate with my Master PC. This is also true for Aivlasoft EFB2.

So, what do I need to update to ensure AS and EFB are communicating again between the Slave and MasterPCs? With regard AS I did try re-installing ASConnect_P3Dv4_instal into P3D but it made no difference. The fact that EFB is all affected suggestions the problem is common between the two.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you
Trevor

maxam

Testing Team
Hello Trevor,

The server PC (simulator computer) IP address may have changed after the reset by your ISP. If you are still using the Simconnect.xml and Simconnect.cfg method updating the IP address after finding what it is via the CMD prompt should fix the issue.

SimPilotTrev

Hello Robert
Thank you for getting back to me quickly and I am pleased to confirm your observation regarding the change in IP address is correct and so I have followed your suggestion and updated the XML and CFG files and everything is now working as it should be.

Thanks again
Trevor

maxam

Testing Team
Hello Trevor,

That's great! I am glad that it is working now, thanks for the update.