Submitted ASN Radar in iFly737 ND Panel how to?

operaudio

Dear Support I bought ASN Radar for iFly737Pro CBE recently from Steam Store but it is not working in ND panel . I press all the bottons on ifly WXR gauge and there isn't any information in ND Panel there is only in ASN radar gauge separetely. My question is; Is there any chance to solve this issue? Hope my text make a sense.

My Best Regards

Motherboard: CROSSHAIR FORMULA V , CPU ; AMD FX8150 3.6GHZ ; RAM: CORSAIR VEGEANCE 4X8GB ; SSD CORSAIR 120GB ; 2 VIDEO CARD XFX HD6950 2GB ; POWER SUPPLY ; SEVENTEEN 800WT

operaudio

Dear Friends , I'm really frustrated cause the ifly team didn't solve that issue . So, they said to me that i have to make another purchase from Hifi technology for a new version of ASN radar for this work correctly with ifly737 aircraft. Please any help? Thanks

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dear Support I bought ASN Radar for iFly737Pro CBE recently from Steam Store but it is not working in ND panel . I press all the bottons on ifly WXR gauge and there isn't any information in ND Panel there is only in ASN radar gauge separetely. My question is; Is there any chance to solve this issue? Hope my text make a sense.

My Best Regards

Motherboard: CROSSHAIR FORMULA V , CPU ; AMD FX8150 3.6GHZ ; RAM: CORSAIR VEGEANCE 4X8GB ; SSD CORSAIR 120GB ; 2 VIDEO CARD XFX HD6950 2GB ; POWER SUPPLY ; SEVENTEEN 800WT
Hello,

We will need to check your setup and settings.
Please submit a support ticket at the Support Desk regarding this issue and reference this forum post also.

Please login to the support desk instead of using email in case you have logs/file attachments over 5MB's in size.

http://support.hifitechinc.com/

Thank You!
HiFi Support

Cavok

Hello

I bought the latest activesky16 version about two weeks ago

I use IFlyPro latest update version

When I select WXR from the EFIS, the WXR mode appears on the corresponding ND

When I select the various functions on the Weather Radar module the selections appear well on the ND

But I have no radar scan on the ND

Only the Test function gives a test image on the ND with the corresponding voice ads

Thank you

Alain

Langue sourceAlain

Cavok

Hello

I recently purchased a second license (order number FSS0552961) to be able to use Active Sky 2016 full version on a second computer (B737 Iflyjet CBE / home cockpit)

My version of IFly CBE is updated with the ultimate update provided by Ifly.

Active Sky was installed on the same PC/W7 as FSX Pro and seems to be well connected to FSX.

The EFIS WXR key activates the weather radar function well on the corresponding ND (the information corresponding to the selection of the radar module)

The Test function works well with the colorful visual area and corresponding voice alarms.

But the WXR position and the other positions of the selector do not give any scanning image on the ND and whatever the positions of the GAIN and TILT selectors. Regardless of the aircraft configuration (on the ground or in flight)

I acquired Active Sky to be able to use this Weather Radar feature.

I previously used FSRealWX Lite free which suited me perfectly off the fact that I had no weather radar detection.

Maybe I misconfigured the program but all my research (PareFeu/ Antivirus, etc.) has not been successful.

I admit to being very unhappy if not very dissatisfied and would like you to offer me an effective solution quickly.

With my thanks,
Alain Cavok

Cavok

Hello

Rereading my post I realized that the word quickly at the end of the text did not reflect my thought because derogatory towards the community

I use the microsoft office translator and I should have checked the translation

It was better to express in a better way my impatience to solve my problem.

With my apologies

Cavok ALAIN