ASN sp1 beta for p3d deactivates ASN (non beta) for fsx.

rickdeckard

Hi guys, any time i runs ASN sp1 beta for p3d, ASN for fsx deactivates and i need to reactivate it when i run it next time i use FSX.

Is there a way to prevent this avoiding to run out of reactivations?

i'd like to use ASN for both platform as long it will be possible without buying another license for P3d.

Best regards.

Andydigital

Testing Team 2018
If both ASN installs are on the same PC then that shouldn't happen, if ASN is on two different PC's then this is to be expected, you can only use ASN on one PC at a time. I think if you are running in a dual boot environment it will look also like two different PC's as far as ASN's server is concerned.

rickdeckard

If both ASN installs are on the same PC then that shouldn't happen, if ASN is on two different PC's then this is to be expected, you can only use ASN on one PC at a time. I think if you are running in a dual boot environment it will look also like two different PC's as far as ASN's server is concerned.
i'm running ASN for fsx and p3d on the same pc and OS (windows 7 ultimate x64).
Could it be because i'm not using the same version (sp1 beta for P3d and HF5 for fsx)?

Andydigital

Testing Team 2018
I'm not sure then, I'll have to defer to one of the dev's, I'm sure they will see this thread and reply when they get chance. You may be right though so it would be worthwhile trying to use the same build in both sims.

Last edited:

damian

Developer
Staff member
Yes this is because of different versions. Would recommend updating both to the latest beta to prevent this.

If you run out of activations we'll take care of it with a support ticket.

rickdeckard

Yes this is because of different versions. Would recommend updating both to the latest beta to prevent this.

If you run out of activations we'll take care of it with a support ticket.
Spot on! :D i've installed ASN 5354 for both sims and now no longer asks me to activate. Many thanks for your support.

Bye.