ASP3D activation

mtndude

Hi,
I have put in all my information to register including my order # and registration code but it keeps saying its invalid. i do have the upgrade to ASP4, i dont know if that helps

YoYo

I cant finish it also! :cry::cry::cry:

Dont know why, I use the same key from P3Dv4 bought in not working now the FlightSimStore.....

YoYo

I dont know why now we must to have this order number, its case of issue (I see on the others forum a lot), if serial is ok and they are present on HiFi database why we need old datas from few years ago again?

TYR521

Must be a problem with shops that doesn't exist anymore. I had bought AS16 P3Dv4 at SimMarket and have no problems. I hope Hifi can help you guys.

JordanJ

Beta Team Member
The OPEN BETA is currently PAUSED and unavailable to new participants due to overwhelming support activity including order lookup requests. We are working on clearing our current ticket load and enabling some improvements in the registration process so that we can open things back up again. If you’re needing an order lookup and have already opened a ticket, we will get to you soon to get you up and running. If you haven’t yet downloaded ASP3D, please wait until we re-open the Open Beta. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the delay.

YoYo

FYI. I recived my order number form HiFi support. Thank You very much :) !
Just now we must wait for new version of AS3D ;).

TYR521

Well then i was lucky :) I download and registered it just yesterday at evening at 20:00z, and it worked. And right now it is running, sorry guys. :p
Btw. I like the new Design. It's basically the same but a bit more clear and minimalist, also the window is smaller, i like it!

Last edited: