Question ASP4 not shows "wait for Sim"....

Hello,
since a couple of day's after changing my CPU I5 3450@3.9Ghz OC into an I7 3770k@4.4Ghz OC, ASP4 show allway's still connected to P3D v4 even if P3Dv4 is closed for hours..... Any help for me?? or is this normal?
I allready deleted all Hifi stuff and re-installed it, but nothing. ASP4 stays connected to the Sim and ask , when i close it " your sim is still running, do your really wanna close ASP4".

Sorry for double post but i need an answer...

maxam

Testing Team
Is the P3D.exe still running in task manager? I am not at my PC right now to check, is there not an option to prompt on closing ASP4? Try unchecking that and see what happens.

Hello maxam,
no icon of P3D in the taskbar....
Situation 1: P3D runs with ASP4 and ASCA in the background...check allways the time on top of ASP4, please!

Situation 2: i closed P3Dv4.. check time and taskbar,please!

Situation 3: check time and taskbar,please!

Situation 4: check time taskmanager and taskbar,please!

so after i changed the CPU this issue starts, before the CPU change , i exit P3Dv4 and ASP4 changed from "Connected to P3D" to "Wait for Simulator"-

It is no big deal to close ASP4 manually all the time but it is still a magic mystery for me...

Attachments

Last edited:

maxam

Testing Team
Are you running ASP4 with full admin rights? What is the Active Sky for P3Dv4.lnk icon on your desktop used for?

Yes , i run every thing with admin rights, even win 10 runs as admin. and the .lnk suffix has something to do with Anti-Spy 2017. it was there before i changed the CPU.

maxam

Testing Team
Have you tried uninstalling the Anti-Spy 2017 software to see if that resolves the issue? It could be that the program is interfering causing ASP4 to hang. You could also submit a support ticket and have someone look at your system:

http://hifisupport.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

yes, Robert, i did reset and uninstall Anti-Spy 2017, and opened a ticked allready, thanx...