Fix Attempted - Please Confirm in New Build ASXP Beta 7467 - Skymaxx Baro pressure

tredsell

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to report that when using the beta in Skymaxx depiction mode, the baro/pressure info isn’t loaded into sim, it seems to always set 1013. Not sure if anything else goes missing, but turning off the Skymaxx mode is the only way to get correct pressure.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom

Ither

I'm having same issue along with incorrect weather rendering. I have SMP and RWC.

I was at Bahamas underneath a severe thunderstorm and I was getting partly cloudy skies and the ASXP thunderstorm sounds going.

If I disable the ASXP depiction mode then it returns to normal.

Rotspab

Same here, the SL temperature and wind speed also seems to be wrong. X-Plane 11.5B10 - ASXP BETA 7467 - SMP 4.94-RWC

Thanks,
Pablo

Rotspab

Looks OK now (after one short flight), just the surface wind in reported in X-Plane is a few knots lower than the ASXP current conditions, not sure if that´s an issue or not.

Thanks!

tredsell

Yep, think its working so far. Thanks for the quick fix. Are there any recommendations from Hifi as to how to set up the Skymaxx RealWeather Connector? Should it be set to use ASXP or 'Only read datarefs' and along with that should we set it to 'Never change visible weather' or not?

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

Thank you for the update.

damian

Developer
Staff member
Please see SkyMaxx Pro/RWC documentation and resources with those products.