Resolved ASXP latest version crashes with XP11.50b6 Vulkan enabled

omarsmak

Hello team,

I have recently updated my second copy of XP11.50 to beta6 with Vulkan driver enabled (this is a fresh install and then updated). And then I updated to my ASXP to the latest version 7414. Now whenever I start a flight while ASXP is on, my XP hits a CTD, as I recall before it used to work fine with the ASXP beta. I have tried again a complete uninstall and install again with deleting and installing again the ASXP connect plugin but the issue is still persisting unfortunately. Is there any compatibility issue with the latest version that I wasnt aware of? I was looking at the changelog but nothing mentioned about any known issues in regards to compatibility.

Thank you,
Omar

omarsmak

Apparently when I uninstalled ASXP, I didn't do a clean uninstall, the user folders where still existing. Hence, I did again a complete uninstall with removing the user folder and this time worked like a charm!

Therefore, please close this ticket as resolved :). Have a nice day!

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

Thank you for the update. Uninstall/reinstall usually resolves most issues. Uninstalling should remove the folders but it is always good to check that they have been removed during the uninstall process. The 3 locations to check are:
  • X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\ASXPConnect
  • Drive:\Program Files (x86)\HiFi
  • Drive:\Users\Robert\AppData\Roaming\HiFi