Waiting for Response Cache directory error P3D v4

MaxRothstein

Hi all,
I got an error code from P3D v4 4.0.23.21468 while flying from KMSP to EHAM:

Cache directory error. Cached file C:/Program File (x86)/LM/P3D v4/ Weather/CLOUDS/ASCA_cumulusTowerings68-3s.cld missing. Please close and restart P3D. (Note: LM and P3D shortened -> full names in error)

I did not close and restart P3D, because I wanted to finish my flight.
Best regards,
Max Rothstein

damian

Developer
Staff member
Hi Max,

Errors like this usually are caused by some installation issue and usually solved by reinstalling ASCA including all HD content + updates. Hope that helps. If not please open a ticket and we can assist directly.

kerguden

Hi everyone. Same here and it has been very annoying because my VA has an FDR connected with FSUIPC and when i got this error message fdr is recognize as my sim is paused and in 1 minute time FDR disqualifies my flight. Today my 2 flights has been corrupted because of this message...
Any update about the situation. I have Prepar3D V4.5.14.34698 and I updated to ASP3D to 7459, ASCA 7446on networked setup, i have also REX Skyforce and Rex Environment Force...
Should i open a ticket?

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

Please try an uninstall/reinstall to rule out any installation error or fault. Be sure to remove all saved data when prompted.

If the issue continues please submit a ticket using the links above and be sure to include your logs from the weather program and ASCA.