Waiting for Response Can't open ASP3D Weather Request Menu Window

Tamba765

For some reason unknown to me, the Ctrl+F11 key combination will no longer open the weather request menu when using P3Dv5.2. The hotkey is set correctly in the general options dropdown list, and my keyboard is functioning properly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling version 7900, but it didn't help. It has always worked before and I can't think of anything I did that would have caused it to stop working. I've attached the ASP3D log. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Pete Locascio

Attachments

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hi Pete,

Did you check your settings in FS DreamTeam did not change after a Live Update?

Or we can check your setup and settings.
Please submit a support ticket regarding this issue and reference this forum post also if needed.

You can login to the support desk from the link below or from the tab at the top left of the forum page:

https://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

Tamba765

It's been awhile since I updated FSDT, and the weather request function was working OK after the last FSDT update. The only recent change I made to the sim was adding Project Max CYZF scenery. I was having issues starting P3Dv5, so I deleted the scenery, and may have accidentally deleted some other files. The SODE jetways aren't working now either. I submitted a post about it to the SODE people, but haven't heard anything back. I suspect these two issues are somehow related.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Have you tried running without Active Sky running and see what the key combo does?