Clouds come and Go

I am using ASP3D build 8080 with the latest Cloud Art for Build 8080. I had to reinstall windows and P3D 5.3 HF2 and have the defaults in EA set. I tested a flight from Tucson to Phx during the storms we were having. When I took off everything was ok, rain falling. The sky looked more like a partly to mostly cloudy sky. However, when I flew away from Tucson the clouds disappeared. During the flight to PHX they came and went and when landed in Phx the clear sky became cloudy. Something is not just set right.

This is what I may have forgotten from another post. I had the CCD at the default 110 and Detailed EA clouds was checked. Cloud motion effect is set to True, would have be affected the clouds. When the clouds are there they look great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In EA Mode I have been using default settings except for the following.

CDD Min/Max 150
Enabled Detailed EA Clouds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, on the ASP3D program on the cloud overlay, is what is seen there about what it should be in the Sim. It varies a bit in such sometimes the cloud over lay show lots of clouds and P3D shows lightly partly cloudy sky. In the past the cloud Density in P3D needed to be set to MAX, but with EA now not sure if that applies anymore.

Last edited: