Clouds just pops up

vegar_m

I use X-Plane 11.50 beta, and bought Active Sky recently.
I have set the Maximum surface visibility to max.
A lot more often than in SkyMaxx the clouds are popping up around my as I fly. It is so much that it is quite annoying.
Is there any settings that I have forgotten so I can avoid this?

maxam

Super Moderator
Hello,

The developers have released an ASXP open beta.

https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/#ASXP

ASXP Open Beta 7467
Posted on June 12, 2020 by admin
Active Sky XP B7467 has been posted as an OPEN BETA for those who wish to participate. This resolves some issues and adds new compatibility and integration with some other add-ons.
Visit our downloads page to download.
Changelog:
Update 061120 – June 11, 2020

• Fix for traffic add-on/TCAS usage causing crash in as_xconnect module related to recent X-Plane beta 11.50b9 API changes breaking backwards compatibility
  • Added new API functionality to provide Turbulence and AS active status to custom datarefs
  • Added new SkyMaxx Pro depiction mode which enables new SMP integration reducing cloud layer limit and supplying new cloud layer type data
  • Now compatible and integrated with XPRealistic Pro V2
  • Now compatible and integrated with SkyMaxx Pro with Real Weather Connector
  • Now compatible with Traffic Global for X-Plane

Hello,

The developers have released an ASXP open beta.

https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/#ASXP

ASXP Open Beta 7467
Posted on June 12, 2020 by admin
Active Sky XP B7467 has been posted as an OPEN BETA for those who wish to participate. This resolves some issues and adds new compatibility and integration with some other add-ons.
Visit our downloads page to download.
Changelog:
Update 061120 – June 11, 2020

• Fix for traffic add-on/TCAS usage causing crash in as_xconnect module related to recent X-Plane beta 11.50b9 API changes breaking backwards compatibility
  • Added new API functionality to provide Turbulence and AS active status to custom datarefs
  • Added new SkyMaxx Pro depiction mode which enables new SMP integration reducing cloud layer limit and supplying new cloud layer type data
  • Now compatible and integrated with XPRealistic Pro V2
  • Now compatible and integrated with SkyMaxx Pro with Real Weather Connector
  • Now compatible with Traffic Global for X-Plane
Hi there, is there a little more info on the XPR v2 part? I am using the stable build and am having no issues with XPR2.

Thanks!

maxam

Super Moderator
Hello,

No, sorry that is all the information that we have regarding integration.