Resolved Error ACTIVESKY P3D UPGRADE

Kentuckyhill

Good morning everyone,
I have a problem, after buying ACTIVESKY P3D UPGRADE, I try to install it but it keeps giving me this error input error ivalid ASP3D license.
You can help me?

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello,

Licensing, Billing/Order Support and Sales is strictly handled on the Support Desk only.
Please open a support ticket regarding your license using the same email address
your license is registered to and we will be happy to help you there.

You can open a support ticket from the link below or from the tab at the top of the forum page.

https://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
All support tickets are handled and responded to in the order they are received.

Normal response/reply time for each ticket is up to 24 hours Monday thru Friday and up to 48 hours on the weekend and observed holidays.

Please Note the following:
If you append or add to your current open ticket before we respond to it, it will be reset and placed at the back of the queue and the 24/48 hour response time will be applied again which will cause delays in resolving your issue.

Thanks for your understanding!

Kentuckyhill

Hello,
they replied to the ticket, I followed all their required steps, but once I press the ok button to create a profile it always gives me the same error input error ivalid ASP3D license.
I state that I have the version of AS16 fsx
How can I behave? do i have to wait for their reply via ticket?

pertman

Yes, as they said support is via ticket.