INFO FSStore Order Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecco

good morning.
at 6.00 this morning I had the wonderful surprise of the imminent release of the Open Beta version of both Active Sky and Cloud Art for P3D v5. I read that to participate in the BETA, you must enter both the ID and the order number. I purchased both products at the now defunct FlightSim Store. are the codes still valid? Thanks

arei

Hello,

I am in the same situation: I bought my AS16 for P3D license at FlightSim Store for my exclusive usage with Active Sky for Prepar3D v4.

Is it feasible to convert the AS16 license into a ASP4 license in order to take part at the new ASP 3D beta test?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

A "New User" account will need to be created and registered in order to use ASP3D. You will need the ASP4 license number and the order number from the online retailer from whom you purchased Active Sky from. If you do not have your license or order number either log in to your online retailer account from whom you purchased ASP4 or in this case where the online retailer is no longer operating their store submit a ticket using the link at the top of the page. Please login or create an account and submit a new ticket and provide as much order information as possible which includes the email address, order number, license number and full name.

Download Coming Soon
We hope to have this Open Beta ready to start in the next 24 hours. ASP4 licensees may participate in the OPEN BETA, which will be available for download momentarily from our downloads page. When posted, please download, install, run, and use the “New User? Register for an account!” link on the login page to create your ASP3D account using your ASP4 license key and order ID. See your reseller order history if you need to obtain license key and/or order ID information for your ASP4 purchase.

https://hifisimtech.com/asp3d/

Last edited:

arei

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Unfortunately, your answer is not covering the core of my question:

I have the order number and the license number of my purchase of AS16 for P3D at the FlightSim Store available. The license number for AS16 for P3D is qualifying for using ASP4.

But my real question is: Is the AS16 license number (which I bought for using ASP4) qualifying for ASP3D?

Thank you.

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Unfortunately, your answer is not covering the core of my question:

I have the order number and the license number of my purchase of AS16 for P3D at the FlightSim Store available. The license number for AS16 for P3D is qualifying for using ASP4.

But my real question is: Is the AS16 license number (which I bought for using ASP4) qualifying for ASP3D?

Thank you.
Apologies, if you own the dual AS16 (P3Dv3) and ASP4 (P3Dv4) dual license then yes, it does qualify for the ASP3D Open Beta Upgrade.

mcbackes

I purchased AS16 from the FSS as well and have no access to my order number. I have the email i used and the key, do i have to contact support?

maxam

Testing Team
I purchased AS16 from the FSS as well and have no access to my order number. I have the email i used and the key, do i have to contact support?
Yes, please contact us using the support ticket link above, be sure to include the email address(es) that you may have used to order ASP4.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.