Question Help or advice or HELP!!

Rafair7643

I haven't opened a ticket as my problem is not just affecting AS16, but also Airport Design Editor.

All was working well, until about 5-7 days ago. I now have a situation where both of these applications will not start. The timer wheel rolls for about a second or so and then cuts out.

I have checked my settings in my virus protections - all okay. I have tried 4 or 5 installs in different directories - no change. I have also reinstalled FSX SDK, thinking it might be a simconnect problem - no change.

Cannot of think of my next move, so I am looking for any and all possible suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Any recent Windows Updates?

Rafair7643

Hi Dave,

I believe there was (Windows 10). I wondered about that so "rolled it back". Didn't make any changes - thanks for the suggestion

maxam

Testing Team
Be sure to delete all saved data when you uninstall Active Sky and see if that makes a difference.

Rafair7643

Hi Robert.

Done that - thanks for the suggestion. No change:cry:

Getting critical now as at my age I cannot afford to tear much hair out!! :ROFLMAO:

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Check your documents folder location and see if it was moved to a OneDrive location from a Windows Update.