Question How to update AIRAC on AS

RonnieDuck

Hello

Is it possible to update my AIRAC in AS.
I run my AS over A netwerk so ik I update my EFB, P3D and aircrafts my AS doesn’t Gent na update.

How do I update the AIRAC on AS for P3Dv4.5

Regards Ronald

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hi Ronald,

Are you using the Navigraph Updater?

charliemcewan

I have the same question, I have airac 1911 but the latest is 2005 but top L/H of AS for P3DV4.5 includes HT Fix 3 says 1911, I believe it may be something to do with the path, I have a valid Navigraph account etc etc.AS is version 7410 I am Win 10 64 bit.

I have attached log page in case of interest?, Can some one assist give instructions how to check /correct path etc if required please.

Kind Regards All & Stay Safe
Charlie McEwan

Attachments

charliemcewan

Charlie McEwan
I have the same question, I have airac 1911 but the latest is 2005 but top L/H of AS for P3DV4.5 includes HT Fix 3 says 1911, I believe it may be something to do with the path, I have a valid Navigraph account etc etc.AS is version 7410 I am Win 10 64 bit.

I have attached log page in case of interest?, Can some one assist give instructions how to check /correct path etc if required please.

Charlie McEwan

maxam

Beta Team Member
Charlie McEwan

Charlie McEwan
Hi Charlie,

I see that we resolved the issue via an open ticket. I will respond there.

RonnieDuck

Or you seriously saying that a great product like NavdataPro is not supported? I mean the data is exact the same? it is only sold by a different company. PMDG, MADDOGX, MAJESTIC SOFTWARE, AIVLASOFT, AEROSOFT, CAPTAINSIM, CARENADO, DIGITAL AVIATION, FSCAPTAIN, FSLABS, FLIGHT1, LEVEL-D, PROSIM, QUALITYWINGS, X-PLANE, MSFS, P3D, all can work with a huge product like NavDataPro and ActiveSky is not able to read the exact same file?

You are joking right??

Regards Ronald

netshadoe

Virtual Sky Beta Team
ActiveSky works fine without a current navdata set unless you're going to use it as a flight planner. If you are not using it as your flight planner (ie, you use SimBrief or PFPX), then just go fly. The navdata does not affect how weather is injected into the sim.

maddocA320

I doesn't have ASP4 installed yet..
When i run the as_p3dv4_2005.exe it didn't found registry key of ASP4 and ask me to poin the correct directory.
I pointed to "ASP3D\NavigraphData\AS" and it works.

AS_navigraph.png

I hope this help you :)