I am confused about the purpose of this forum

glc100

Hello,

I am a very long time user of Active Sky in its many incarnations. But lately having posted here and seeing others posts, I have become confused about the purpose of this forum. Is it strictly for user to user support? The reason I ask is that many of the posts are never answered by the moderator. Or the moderator asks a question of the poster which the poster answers and a month later the moderator never responds back to him to further troubleshooting.

Some posts are answered by the moderator immediately some never at all. This lack of response leaves the poster in limbo about their problem.

So some clarification from Active Sky would be appreciated so in the future we can all know whether we should be submitting support tickets to the support portal and ignoring the forum, or posting on the forum when we have issues. This would save us all time.

Thanks,

Greg

pertman

Immediately below the forum title at the top is the following statement "This is for anything specific to ASP3D. For order support or direct technical support, please visit https://support.hifitechinc.com or click on the "Open a support ticket" tab above." (bold added)