Submitted Incorrect visibility at destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

max1806

Hi,

on two recent flights into KSFO and KLAX, I noticed that the reduced visibility from the METAR is not depicted in the sim. Instead, I have full visibility.
This issue seems to occur only when flying into airports. When I start a flight at an airport with low visibility conditions, the visibility matches that from the METAR and if I reload the scenario at an airport with incorrect visibility, the visibility is reduced correctly afterwards.

I have attached two screenshots from KLAX that show the situation. I also wanted to attach the ASP3D logs but it seems like the file is too large (14.2 MB). I'll gladly provide it if there is another way.

Info: ASP3D version: 7900; P3D 5.2 HF 1, EA enabled, but without volumetric clouds

I appreciate your help!

Max

Attachments

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hi Max,

We will need to check your setup and settings.
Please submit a support ticket regarding this issue and reference this forum post also.

You can login to the support desk from the link below or from the tab at the top left of the forum page:

https://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

737SimGuy

Hi,

on two recent flights into KSFO and KLAX, I noticed that the reduced visibility from the METAR is not depicted in the sim. Instead, I have full visibility.
This issue seems to occur only when flying into airports. When I start a flight at an airport with low visibility conditions, the visibility matches that from the METAR and if I reload the scenario at an airport with incorrect visibility, the visibility is reduced correctly afterwards.

I have attached two screenshots from KLAX that show the situation. I also wanted to attach the ASP3D logs but it seems like the file is too large (14.2 MB). I'll gladly provide it if there is another way.

Info: ASP3D version: 7900; P3D 5.2 HF 1, EA enabled, but without volumetric clouds

I appreciate your help!

Max

I have this same exact issue. Using 8005 and ASCA, P3Dv5.3.
James

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
I have this same exact issue. Using 8005 and ASCA, P3Dv5.3.
James
Hi,

The OP is using a totally different P3D and AS version.

You already have a ticket in on this correct?

Last edited:

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Ok.

I will close this one for now.

All bug reports and/or issues related to open beta build 8005 will be handled on the Support Desk only.

If needed please submit a support ticket regarding this issue with a Log Export from the Active Sky Interface.

You can login to the support desk from the link below or from the tab at the top left of the forum page:

https://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.