Manually parse FPLN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florent

Hello,

There's the "click here to alternatively parse a flight plan" option in ASXP but what is the correct format to use ?
I enter my route but the "ok" button remains unclicable...

In user manual p38 there's a screenshot of this window "enter FPLN string" but even though I type my route the same way I can't validate it...
I tried F300 DUGAN A597 TAPOP Y46 CANDY and nothing happens. Before that I entered dep and arr airport as well as FL in the route menu.
ASXP airac is installed.

Thank you,
Florent

Last edited:

maxam

Testing Team
Ensure that you are entering the departure and arrival airports and the flight level in the flight plan tab. There are more details in the ASXP User's Guide starting on page 35. Press the question mark on ASXP to launch the guide.

Florent

Hello,

Yes, thanks, I'm filling the flightplan all good. That's the reason I came to ask why it doesn't work.
What I want to use is the FPLN string but the "ok" button remains unclickable even though I do it all as instructed in manual.

Why ?

Here ASXP is not connected to sim because I only launched for the screenshot but it's the same with the sim.
And, whether I do it before or after pressing the autoroute, it's the same issue with the fpln string.

Thank you,
Florent

Last edited:

maxam

Testing Team
Hello,

I just verified that you must enter the departure and arrival airports in the flight plan string in order for it to work. I will ask that the manual be updated.

Florent

Hello,

Thank you it worked.
Just in case for other users :So the good procedure is to complete fpln form then click manually parse before autorouting, then enter route like this DEP FXXX Route ARR then click ok.

Florent

maxam

Testing Team
Thank you for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.