METAR's not updating

flyingfudge

Just purchased ASXP and have a problem with METARS not updating in real time. In weather customisation I've set it to load from METAR (.rwx) file and the METAR is loading but doesn't change.
On the Map page all times are correct ( Local & Z ) and I can see it's updating every 5 minutes in the time on the bottom of the map ( I set it to 5 mins ) but when I check the METAR for my airport it's
updating on the map ( hover mouse over airport ) but the ATIS is not updating in the aircraft. ( eg: map showing wx at EGFF for 08:50Z but ATIS on 122.00 giving previous ATIS of 08:20Z ) and it never changes.
Appreciate any help to rectify this as I'm not sure now whether any of the weather is being updated once I start a flight. Many thanks ....FFudge.

maxam

Super Moderator
Hello,

Try resolving the issue by deleting the LastDownloaded.Wx located in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS_XPL\Weather

If that does not resolve the issue please log onto the HiFi support portal (http://support.hifitechinc.com) and log a support ticket, be sure to copy the URL from this forum post and include it in the ticket request. Please include most recent session logs, with Active Sky (only) running press the "Logs" button and save the AS_Log_Export.txt and attach to your ticket request.

The support site requires a separate login from the forum. Please note that you cannot login with your forum credentials, you will have to create a new account.

Thank you.

edharper

Testing Team 2018
I'm getting a similar problem with metar updating, however my issue appears to be old data inside ActiveskyXP. Current time is 1501Z, ActiveskyXP for KHOU says last updated 11:53Z

This has happened to me the last few flights. Do I follow the same instructions? It appears to have started after the update to Beta 7205.