Navigraph AIRAC 1601 will not load into PFX properly.

RKOines

When I download 1601 into PFX, PFX is ALL MESSED up. I am sorry I cannot describe the behavior but it can only called freaky. Any other version loads fine, which indicates to me that it is a problem with the Navigraph 1601 data. Has anyone else had a problem loading this data?

Thank you in advance.

maxam

Beta Team Member
When I download 1601 into PFX, PFX is ALL MESSED up. I am sorry I cannot describe the behavior but it can only called freaky. Any other version loads fine, which indicates to me that it is a problem with the Navigraph 1601 data. Has anyone else had a problem loading this data?

Thank you in advance.
Is this occuring when you import a flight plan into ASN? If not I think you posted in the wrong forum. You should contact the devs at Navigraph or PFPX regarding the AIRAC.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/592-pfpx-professional-flight-planner-x/

https://www.navigraph.com/forum/

Last edited:

Thank you in advance.
Yes, same here. It gets confused which airport you are trying to fly to, keeps picking a different one. This is not the first time it has done this either, a previous update some months ago led to the same behaviour.
Although it's clearly something to do with the nav data, I am highly unimpressed at PFPX's inability to work around it or to report an actual error message which might give Navigraph something useful to work with for any investigation.

And my reason for digging up this thread - I am sorry to report Navigraph 1602 is still doing the same thing. Try entering a route from EGLL to EGPF, you should find it changes the departure airport to EGNH and automatically picks a route as well. Impossible to change it back to EGLL.

I am going to post something on Navigraph's support forum about this.