New ASN User

anhdeee

Hey guys, wondering if you can help me out here...

How do I know for sure the ASN is actively working in FSX? I try doing custom weather (heavy snowfall in KDFW)
but it doesn't implement it when I start my flight. I'm also using REX 4 and thats not working either.

If anyone has experience using ASN and REX 4, please help me out here....Ive beeen trying to figure this out for over 2 days now....

Andy

damian

Developer
Staff member
Andy,

If you see "FSX connected" message in green, on the status bar of ASN, things should be correct. Make sure you've set your Wx Configuration mode appropriately as desired.

bursco

Hey guys, wondering if you can help me out here...

How do I know for sure the ASN is actively working in FSX? I try doing custom weather (heavy snowfall in KDFW)
but it doesn't implement it when I start my flight. I'm also using REX 4 and thats not working either.

If anyone has experience using ASN and REX 4, please help me out here....Ive beeen trying to figure this out for over 2 days now....

Andy
If you want to check - option to show on FSX/P3D what ASN is importing to the sim with the green line at top of sim for the particular airport you are at.
When you start ASN, does the weather not change when it connects by looking outside. It may be my setup but it changes for me.
On ipad so cannot remember the route in settings and away from compt so look through settings and set it to show this.

Can always untick when you think it is importing weather.
All the best - ASN rocks

Denis B 😋

anhdeee

Andy,

If you see "FSX connected" message in green, on the status bar of ASN, things should be correct. Make sure you've set your Wx Configuration mode appropriately as desired.
Thanks guys, I believe I got it working!