Submitted No clouds loading with truesky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsocto22

I have P3D 5.3 HF1 and latest Active sky update 8042 but is only load clear weahter when it should be OC at Oslo (ENGM) have deleted shader files and reinstall Active sky twice but still not working... it works if i turn of EA.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello,

All bug reports and/or issues related to the current open beta build needs to be handled on the Support Desk.
If needed please submit a support ticket regarding this issue with a Log Export from the Active Sky Interface.
If we need additional logs or anything else we can handle that over there.

You can login to the support desk from the link below or from the tab at the top left of the forum page:

https://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

damian

Developer
Staff member
That doesn't sound like a bug, sounds like you have shader issues with P3D, suggest a CONTENT reinstall. Can you get trueSky clouds WITHOUT ActiveSky?

Xsocto22

Hi, yes with out EA clouds work and sometimes if i set EA to low or medium clouds are showing, will try to reinstall content:))

Xsocto22

Just tryed to reinstall CONTENT but still not working :( at kJEVIK (ENCN) it should be broken clouds but it give me clear sky :S

damian

Developer
Staff member
Can you open a ticket and provide specific discrepancy details? Are you sure this only happens with ASP3D? See our articles on help center for assistance on how to prepare discrepancy report. http://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

Xsocto22

allrdy did that waiting for response... i open it Yesterday at 11:37, and yes this happend only to ASP3D i was testing rex sky force and it works fine there. some guy name Dave Opper answer my ticket 1 day ago and have not heard anyting since...

damian

Developer
Staff member
allrdy did that waiting for response... i open it Yesterday at 11:37, and yes this happend only to ASP3D i was testing rex sky force and it works fine there. some guy name Dave Opper answer my ticket 1 day ago and have not heard anyting since...
We will respond as soon as we are able, thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.