P3D connector Add-on Folder Location

mrnelson60

Active sky had been working fine for months, then suddenly today I get:

Please browse to your P3D Connector Add-on Folder Location in the next screen. Usually At D:\Documents\Prepar3D v5 add-ons\ActiveSkyP5 (where it has ALWAYS been).

I hit "OK" scroll to that folder and get another message: AS P3D Connector needs Installation or Update. Press OK to launch AS P3D Connector installer. OK. Then I get "Setup was unable to create the directory" Error 1392, file is corrupt or unreadable.

I deleted AS then attempted a re-install, with same result. Had 7668 installed

Thanks in advance

srcooke

I´m having exactly the same problem and it's unbelievable that since January you haven't received any response
I would suggest opening a support ticket. Solved here by running 'delete generated files' in the P3D root, however that may be extreme and will reset many addon addons. Possibly a corrupt cfg file, but open a ticket ;)

Hamilton01

I would suggest opening a support ticket. Solved here by running 'delete generated files' in the P3D root, however that may be extreme and will reset many addon addons. Possibly a corrupt cfg file, but open a ticket ;)
Thanks srcooke, I´ll open now but if they don't respond I will use your method ( by running 'delete generated files').

Thanks for the answer! (y)

maxam

Beta Team Member
Thanks srcooke, I´ll open now but if they don't respond I will use your method ( by running 'delete generated files').

Hi,

Things are missed sometimes unfortunately, hopefully the OP resolved the issue. Hopefully your issue is resolved as well after deleting the generated files. Be sure to keep a backup of the original files which you can compare to if needed.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member

All our tickets get responded to.

All support tickets are handled and responded to in the order they are received.

Normal response/reply time for each ticket is up to 24 hours Monday thru Friday and up to 48 hours on the weekend and U.S. holidays.

Please Note the following:
If you append or add to your current open ticket before we respond to it, it will be reset and placed at the back of the queue and the 24/48 hour response time will be applied again which will cause delays in resolving your issue.

Duplicate/Additional tickets for the same issue will not speed up this process and will be automatically closed.

Thanks for your understanding!
HiFi Support

Hamilton01

Hi Dave, actually you yourself answered my ticket ;), despite having ActiveSky since the beginning and having all versions + ASCA, this is the first time I had to open a Ticket. That's why I didn't know how long it takes them (HIFI) to respond or if it would be answered.
Thanks!

kevinh

@Daveo I don't want to open a duplicate ticket but have the same or similar problem. ASCA reporting it can't find AS16 or ASP4. How do I resolve this?

Kevin