Question about ASXP

Ghost_Orchid

I just purchased ASXP and got it installed, but I have a question.

[QUESTION] On the web companion I have a background style and when I choose another option from dark, it never changes. Is that a bug, or simply because I haven't left the ground yet lol.

Also, I have a 2 small suggestions.

1. Might look into putting a web based settings page in the companion app, because if you are using a headless server (like me) it's a royal pain to connect a monitor just to enter a flight route.
  2. A single paragraph for network setup is kind of skimpy. Might want to fill that out a bit paying particular attention to the registry edit for showing share folders in the installer.

My suggestions are just that, please take no offence as that isn't what I'm intending.
Just giving constructive criticisms.

So far really like that app, can't wait to fly into a hurricane!

maxam

Super Moderator
Hello,

I have passed your comments on to the developers.

I checked the Web Companion app and did not see anything unusual, the background color changed. Please ensure that ASXP is connected to the sim and that a flight plan is loaded. Networking X-Plane seems much simpler than SimConnect in FSX/Prepar3D, were you having issues?

We would be happy to assist you if you continue to have issues with the web companion app, please log onto the HiFi support portal (http://support.hifitechinc.com) and log a support ticket, be sure to copy the URL from this forum post and include it in the ticket request. Please include most recent session logs, with Active Sky (only) running press the "Logs" button and save the AS_Log_Export.txt and attach to your ticket request.

The support site requires a separate login from the forum. Please note that you cannot login with your forum credentials, you will have to create a new account.

Thank you.

Last edited: