Release a bug fix update or admit that developmnent has halted.

DLRK

The lack of communication with paying customers is ridiculous. Stop locking threads and COMMUNICATE

damian

Developer
Staff member
We're working on all products and platforms including ASXP/X-Plane. We've made several development updates over the recent months and have a new more comprehensive update we are working on, although we are delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. We are looking forward to revealing more very soon.

Please use a more friendly tone when using our forums. Thank you.

Last edited:

maxam

Beta Team Member
I deleted the "LastDownloaded.Wx" file located in AppData\HiFi\ASXP\Weather folder then flew from KPHL to KBOS and I experienced IMC all the way down to the runway. A new file will be generated when ASXP is started.

KBOS 220554Z 05012KT 1/4SM R04R/2400V3000FT FG VV002 22/21 A2993 RMK AO2 SFC VIS 1/2 SLP134 T02220211 10233 20222 58016 $

I will test again once I am back from vacation on August 28.

damian

Developer
Staff member
Damian, in a different thread you said:

"We have no known confirmed bugs with the current official version of ASXP. "

However, this visibility bug has persisted for over a year.

https://forums.hifisimtech.com/threads/visibility-in-sim.13424/

I apologize for the tone
There were some incorrect responses based on apparent mix-up of XP and P3D platforms by our support staff. This should be fixed/clarified soon. We apologize for the confusion. There are no known issues. If you have an issue we would be happy to look at it... Please open a ticket (link from menu at top) and provide all details that you can and ask that it be forwarded to Damian Clark as requested from the forums. Thank you.

maxam

Beta Team Member
I flew into minimum visibility today 34008KT 0300 FG -RA OVC000 13/12 Q1017

Please see the vid, apologies for the poor quality: