Therm-X and ASXP

maxam

Beta Team Member
I remember someone having an issue with one of the thermal plugin's, the only way to find out is to try. Fortunately with X-Plane, install and uninstall are quick.

lkn

I'm using the plug and so far no issue even if it's not recommended to use a plug that interferes with Active Sky but that one doesn't seem to bug the addon for information. On the other hand I don't feel major differences at all with this plug, means that with or without it, knowing that AS has already this feature, at the point that I forgot that I deleted the plug for a while before installing it back...
You'll tell me!

maxam

Beta Team Member
Load up a flight in New Mexico at White Sands using the glider and tow plane and head east into the mountains, I'm sure you will experience lots of thermals. If you do not then you know that there is something that is interfering with X-Plane and ASXP.

Reactions: lkn

lkn

I don't think or I don't know if it's a placebo effect but I'm very satisfied with the last beta, no conflict with my pluggin like XP Realisitc, therm-x-thermals, Icing Simulator plug, no visibility issue in fog weather and not sure but turbulence seem to be more I don't want what... (not an accurate post hhh but keep up the great work guys!) ;-)