Resolved UI freezing (7013 and 7021 betas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w6kd

Hi;

I am running ASP4 on a networked installation. I've had about a half dozen occurrences now of the ASP4 GUI freezing during a flight...when it happens it can't be moved, and it doesn't respond to clicks on the menus. I still see weather in the sim. I have been able to close ASP4 from the Windows taskbar and then restart it when it happens, and it seems to work normally again after that. It may be related to running with 4x time acceleration...it seems to be more prone to having the problem after running at increased simulation rates.

This has happened with both the 7013 and 7021 beta versions...it has never happened to me with 6909 and earlier.

Regards

Bob Scott

maxam

Beta Team Member
Hello Bob,

We would be happy to assist you, please log onto the HiFi support portal (http://support.hifitechinc.com) and log a support ticket, be sure to copy the URL from this forum post and include it in the ticket request. Please include most recent session logs, with Active Sky (only) running press the "Logs" button and save the AS_Log_Export.txt and attach to your ticket request. It will be much easier to track the issue this way and for the devs to look at your log.

The support site requires a separate login from the forum. Please note that you cannot login with your forum credentials, you will have to create a new account.

Thank you.

maxam

Beta Team Member
Hello Bob,

Thank you for your reply. We will continue at our support site where there is an open ticket on this subject and close this thread so as not to duplicate our efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.