Issue Wrong Wind Depiction at Altitude

Erdemes

Hello,

Currently I'm having issues with wind depictions at high altitudes. I've never had an issue like this before.

The wind at FL340 should be around 80-90 knots in 270° direction according to up to date charts and "Debug" window in activesky and Briefing page in activesky. However, activesky depicts the wind 180/4 knots.
There is an inconsistency between wind values showing in the debug window/plan/briefing and in the sim/activesky map.
Please see the pictures below

Regards,
Erdem

1616916282672.png
1616916316274.png
1616916343253.png

1616916369123.png

Was it 180/4kts for the entire flight? Did it change in direction or speed at any point during the cruise?

Do you remember what the wind was at your departure airport?

Erdemes

Was it 180/4kts for the entire flight? Did it change in direction or speed at any point during the cruise?

Do you remember what the wind was at your departure airport?
No, never changed even at the destination airport which METAR was 01022KT, it was still 180/04.

Erdemes

Was pmdg the last plane you flew when the wind was working correctly?
It was FSLabs A320.

I'm making another flight right now and It seems to be depicting ok so far. I don't know what was the issue before.
I'll update if same thing happens again.

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
It was FSLabs A320.

I'm making another flight right now and It seems to be depicting ok so far. I don't know what was the issue before.
I'll update if same thing happens again.
We fixed this early yesterday so maybe updating your flight plans or whatever should help if they were created earlier.

pertman

I would open a support ticket on the support site.