Issue Low Visibility Operation: Wrong VIS and Ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimue

Hello,

as already reported by AndiKunzi, Low Visibility Ops seems to be almost impossible with Active Sky.
As Andis Thread has been marked "Resolved" I open a new thread.

See here, how 600m RVR and VV002 in LSZH look like....

a321 - 2020-11-10 20.45.55.pngUnbenannt.JPG

Same happened a few days ago in EDDM with even worse weather. Other pilots complained about being almost unable to taxi due low vis, but i could still see all the way down the runway with RVR 150m and VV///.

I am using Version 7494 with Xplane 11.50.

Is there a chance to get "real" low vis ops with Active Sky ? Any settings that i may change ?

Thx for help,
Andreas

ALFASIERRA

Hi,

I experience the same problem today in LROP with Vis 5000 and in XP my Vis it was like 9999, but only during night. I thought that is a problem with ASXP and I check during day time and everything was fine. I'm using Ver. 7618.

I think the problem is with XP and not with ASXP. But I'm not a dev so let's wait some suggestions.

Cheers

Attachments

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member

n204ua

Hi - today in FRAmetar_deviation.JPG
with weather presentation improved in EDDF after I restarted ASP3D now it again does not work correctly:
metar_deviation_2.JPG

Last edited:

marc320

Hello, I have the same issue using p3dv5.2. Overcast 400ft (1100 msl) airport at 680ft

all the best

1st picture a 400ft
2nd picture entering in cloud around 1700ft

2021-12-1_13-36-31-696.jpg

2021-12-1_13-36-49-461.jpgCapture.PNG

Daveo

Community Manager
Staff member
Hello,

This thread is 1 year old.

We will need to check your setup and settings.
Please submit a support ticket regarding this issue and reference this forum post also.

You can login to the support desk from the link below or from the tab at the top left of the forum page:

https://hifisimtech.zendesk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.